Bedroom Interior Designer in Bristol & Bath
At Your Interior Design, we understand that creating the perfect look and feel for your bedroom isn’t always easy. Our bedrooms should be a retreat, a place to escape the day and relax, unwind, and feel at peace. Making sure your bedroom’s interior design helps to make this a reality is so important. Making sure you have an interior designer who understands you and your needs is the first step in making your bedroom a special and relaxing space. At Your Interior Design, we’re proud to offer bespoke bedroom designs, with a professional and personable service designed to suit your needs.
Your perfect bedroom design begins with a conversation. From initial brainstorming to a complete redesign of your bedroom, we can guide you and help you achieve your dream interior.
Transform your bedroom by speaking to a renowned interior designer in Bristol and Bath. From mood boards to complete redesigns our service is truly bespoke.
Whether you opt for our full turnkey service or you just need some help getting started, we can help
1. CONCEPT & DESIGN
You may just need advice on concepts and layout. We can suggest colour schemes provide mood boards and offer design ideas. This service can completely transform the look and feel of your room and the way that you use it, making you fall in love with it once again.
With your concept and design clear in your mind, you may need our help sourcing the perfect pieces for your home. Take advantage of our network of suppliers and ‘trade only’ merchants. We will help you find everything you need from fabrics to flooring, artwork to accessories, window coverings to wallpaper.
3. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Let us take on the most stressful part of any renovation – the Project Management. We have our own trusted contractors and tradespeople that we have worked with for a number of years. Your ID will plan, organise & execute your project.
If putting those finishing touches to a room is something you find difficult, you might benefit from some advice on styling. With our expert eye and good attention to detail, we know how to make a house a home.
YOUR ID’S INTERIOR DESIGN VISION
- To create beautiful spaces for our clients without compromising on functionality
- To understand our clients and their needs to ensure complete satisfaction
- To share our passion for colour, space, texture, pattern and light to help our clients create the home they always dreamed of
- To deliver high quality finishes using the best quality materials
- To work within our client’s budget and provide affordable and creative spaces for people to enjoy
- To be continuously up to date with current trends and influences, whilst ensuring a timeless and sophisticated design
- To partner with only skilled craftsman guaranteeing the very best of finishes and highest quality of work
- To bring the enjoyment into renovation and restoration, and remove the stresses
- To work with sustainable materials when possible and consider environmental and energy saving alternatives
- To provide a seamless and hassle-free transformation to your space
NOT USED AN INTERIOR
Need some advice about your bedroom interior design?
It’s simple, let’s talk!
We are here to help and advise. As a new client, our main aim is to develop an understanding of what you are hoping to achieve. Whether it’s a phone or video call (no fee and no obligation), we will discuss your potential budget and timeline for your project. Let us know what you want to change about your bedroom, any ideas you may already have, as well as your personal taste and style etc. Then we can discuss how our bespoke services can help you.
It all starts with a conversation – and by the end of the call, we’ll be able to advise on the next steps.
We have a simple fee structure based on both the level of involvement that you require and the size of your bedroom and you can also choose the level of service that suits your budget.
We have successfully designed for clients that we have never met face to face, meaning you don’t need to be in Bristol or Bath to take advantage of expert interior designers. Sometimes when the project is long distance, or if you’re looking to keep the budget low (so that you have more to spend on transforming your space) this is an option to consider.
If you opt for our online package, we can provide you with:
- Visuals and mood-boards
- Online design consultations, such as useful video calls
- Costings for furniture and accessories to help complete the look
- Fabric samples for soft furnishings sent by post
- Our expert advice on how you can make the most of your space