Hallway Interior Design in Bristol and Bath
At Your ID Interior Design, we believe that the entrance to your home is extremely important. When you first step inside you want it to feel homely, and you want to be proud of what you have achieved. It is where your friends, family and guests will get the first impressions of you and your identity.
No personality is the same, no home is the same and no hallway is the same. At Your ID Interior Design, we put you first, understand your needs, your style and how you want your hallway to welcome you and others into your home.
Our bespoke hallway interior design service across Bristol, Bath, Gloucestershire and the South West will create a beautiful and timeless entrance to your home or business. It will be the area that connects your rooms together and sets the scene for the rest of your home, as well as your style, look and feel.
Hallway Interior Design For Your Home
Every hallway is unique in shape and size, and there are a huge range of interior design ideas and styles you can choose from with our help and design expertise. From décor, features, lighting, finishes, storage, artwork and furnishings we can help you achieve the look and feel you dream of.
From our initial consultation, through to concept and completion, Your ID Interior Design can help you achieve your individual, beautiful and functional interior space with a bespoke and personal service tailored to you.
As well as hallways, we create design concepts for every room in your home or business to match your identity and dreams, including living rooms, bedrooms, kitchens and offices. We also offer bespoke carpentry solutions to make your home truly unique, to offer you the wow factor, and have the functionality to make your space work for you.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Whether you opt for our full turnkey service or you just need some help getting started, we can help
1. CONCEPT & DESIGN
You may just need advice on concepts and layout. We can suggest colour schemes provide mood boards and offer design ideas. This service can completely transform the look and feel of your room and the way that you use it, making you fall in love with it once again.
With your concept and design clear in your mind, you may need our help sourcing the perfect pieces for your home. Take advantage of our network of suppliers and ‘trade only’ merchants. We will help you find everything you need from fabrics to flooring, artwork to accessories, window coverings to wallpaper.
3. PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Let us take on the most stressful part of any renovation – the Project Management. We have our own trusted contractors and tradespeople that we have worked with for a number of years. Your ID will plan, organise & execute your project.
If putting those finishing touches to a room is something you find difficult, you might benefit from some advice on styling. With our expert eye and good attention to detail, we know how to make a house a home.
YOUR ID’S VISION
- To create beautiful spaces for our clients without compromising on functionality
- To understand our clients and their needs to ensure complete satisfaction
- To share our passion for colour, space, texture, pattern, and light to help our clients create the home they’ve always dreamed of
- To deliver high-quality finishes using the best quality materials
- To work within our client’s budget and provide affordable and creative spaces for people to enjoy
- To be continuously up to date with current trends and influences, whilst ensuring timeless and sophisticated designs
- To partner with only the most skilled craftsman, guaranteeing work of the highest quality
- To bring enjoyment into renovation and restoration
- To work with sustainable materials where possible and consider environmental and energy-saving alternatives
- To provide a seamless and hassle-free transformation of your space
Unsure what to expect from your interior designer
It’s simple, let’s talk!
We are here to help and advise. As a new client, our main aim is to develop an understanding of what you are hoping to achieve. Whether it’s a phone or video call (no fee and no obligation), we will discuss your potential budget and timeline for your project. Let us know what you want to change about your home, any ideas you may already have, as well as your personal taste and style. Then we can discuss how our bespoke interior design services across Bath and Bristol can help you achieve your style goals.
It all starts with a conversation – and by the end of the call, we’ll be able to advise on the next steps.
We have a simple fee structure based on both the level of involvement that you require and the size of the space that needs attention. You can also choose your level of service to suit your budget, whether for a home or business.
ONLINE INTERIOR DESIGNER
We have very successfully designed for clients that we have never met face to face. Sometimes when the project is long distance, or if you’re looking to keep the budget low (so that you have more to spend on transforming your space) this could be the best option for you.
If you opt for our online package, we can provide you with:
- Visuals and mood-boards
- Online design consultations, such as useful video calls
- Costings for furniture and accessories to help complete the look
- Fabric samples for soft furnishings sent by post
- Our expert advice on how you can make the most of your space